Make sure your device has a cord to plugin!
12:30-3:30 – Building Competition
3:30-4:30 – Judging
4:30-5:00 – Awards
- Creativity of idea
- Creativity of how blocks are used
- Matching the prompt/mission
First Prize: $220 or two free months at Video Game Design Club
Second Prize: $160 or one free month at Video Game Design Club
Third Prize: $120 or two free sessions at Video Game Design Club
In the world of Minecraft, a cataclysmic event occurs. Huge kaiju (building sized monsters) begin to invade the world.
The kaiju mobs spawn from these indestructible, unknown blocks that cannot be destroyed but are easily picked up. One spawns every month.
In usual fashion, the builders in Minecraft get it under control with creativity and ingenuity. Now, Kaiju Kombat is the most popular sport in the whole world.
- Build an area to house the kaiju and spectators. How Kaiju Kombat works is up to you.
- Build at least one kaiju
- Keep in mind you have only 3 hours so we can’t judge what you don’t finish. You may not finish but manage your time and get as much done as you can. Don’t make it so big that you finish nothing.
- You can leave only 6 signs in the creation to explain your work if it needs it.
- You CANNOT use scripts to build. Blocks must be hand placed. If we suspect you used a script, it will affect your scoring severely and possibly disqualify you.