Fix My Game: Castle Coins
Castle Coins is a game created by course instructor Carl Holden. Follow the instructions below to get started:
- You have 120 seconds to grab 10 coins and drop them in the chest.
- If you touch a Gargoyle, they magically steal 1 coin.
- Get to 10 before time runs out.
The game works great! Play the correct version first. Castle Coins
While I wasn’t looking, a rude cat jumped up on my computer and messed up my code!
I need your help to fix it!
Here is the broken version:
Download the game to fix all the problems.
Here’s the list of problems with this game:
- My character moves too slow when I press down.
- He doesn’t face left when I press the left button.
- The gargoyles don’t steal any coins.
- When it is Game Over, the game keeps playing and doesn’t stop.
- One gargoyle moves way too fast.
- One wall torch doesn’t move and another moves too fast.
- One wall changed color and my character can walk right through it.
- The character can walk through the right wall but gets stuck when trying to turn.
Complete these items – Ask for help if you get stuck!
Upload the fixed file below in the assignment area.